As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Definitions and legal references
- This Website (or this Application)
- is The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- The Owner (or We)
- – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and the Service to Users.
- User (or You)
- The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
- The service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website.
- Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profile, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information collected anonymously (without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer and that the visitor’s browser provides to the Website each time the visitor returns.
- Data Controller, for the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
- This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
- Owner and Data Controller
- Owner contact email:
What is Personally Identifiable Information collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Users. We collect the following additional information from our Users: that the User intends to purchase or sell.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been entirely performed.
Personal Data collected for the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
How does the Website use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Website, make appropriate service offerings, and fulfill buying and selling requests on the Website. We may email Users about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Website or information related to the website’s subject matter. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Users in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons, such as for commercial purposes (as indicated within the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data” within this document), as well as for complying with the law and defending our rights before the competent authorities where our rights and interests are threatened, or we suffer actual damage. We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without notifying you.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees except for use as indicated above.
What options are available to Users regarding collecting, using, and distributing the information?
Users may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed or by either :
How does it use login information?
Uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track a Users movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers can access Personally Identifiable Information from Users on the Website?
How does the Website keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Users is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes regularly. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications, and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins. We cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not occur, and we will not be liable to Users for any such occurrences.
How can Users correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Users may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by either:
Can a User Delete or Deactivate Personally Identifiable Information Collected by the Website?
We provide Users with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Website’s database by contacting us. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law:
Last Updated: June 9, 2023
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.